"The camp was very well run and you had some very good talent. I was extremely impressed with how it all came together and I look forward to attending for years to come. I will recommend it highly. It is the new NESCAC camp to go to. I am very happy to recommend it to anyone." -John Raba, Head Men's Lacrosse Coach, Wesleyan University
2012 Good to Great Showcase Participants Survey Data:
- 80% of
respondents said that the overall GTG Showcase experience was either
"better” or "much better” than events that they had
- 78% of respondents said that the coaching they received at GTG was either "better” or "much
- 68% of
participants were contacted by a college for purposes of recruitment as a
result of them attending the GTG Showcase.
Testimonials from 2012 Good to Great Showcase Participants:
- "It was a much different experience. It did not at all seem like a meat market and was much more personal and professional. Very well done. I have already recommended the camp to underclassmen and my coaches. The best camp I ever attended and I have been to over 20.”
- "I was contacted by 8 Coaches directly as a result of Good to Great and just this week committed to a NESCAC school .. they saw me play and talked to me there..”
- "I liked the experience of the first day at camp. The college style practice and the high intensity of the drills made my Good to Great experience much different than any other showcase.”
- "The exposure to NESCAC schools and being to be able to compare myself to some of the best talent on the east coast.”
- "I personally loved the one on one coaching instruction. It allowed for a much more personal experience and also allowed for more exposure.”
- "Compact setting-reinforcement on academics"